On this page, we will add links to useful resources from across the curriculum to give you extra things to dip into as needed. Mrs Johnston will also refer to some of these resources in her daily videos, so look out for those too!
Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths (STEM)
Health – Mental Wellbeing
- All about me worksheets – learning about the child/supporting them to learn about themselves.
- Emotional regulation worksheets – learning about the range of different feelings.
- Coping with difficult feelings – how do we feel safe?
- Self-esteem boosting activities – some positive psychology!
- Building and protecting relationships worksheets that can be completed together between child and parent/carer/other children.
- A self-care pledge template – child to take responsibility for looking after themselves during this difficult time!
Early Level Resources
First Level Resources
Second Level Resources
Mrs Begum’s Mindfulness Lessons
P1 to P3
P4 to P7
Health – PE
Maths and Numeracy
Linguascope (Please ask your teacher for the log-in details.)